3 Things to Avoid When Preparing to Purchase Bloomington Real Estate
If you are thinking about Buying Bloomington Real Estate in the future, there are three activities you should avoid. These are normal things we all do from time to time, but are unwise when contemplating a new mortgage application.
- Change careers: This is different than just changing jobs. If you have recently gotten a new job in the same field, at the same or better pay, and your past history shows long, solid employment, all should be fine. Changing careers entirely is more of an issue. You have no history of steady employment and income in the new field. Since you’re new to the field, you may be bringing in less income than in your previous career. That’s why a recent career change makes your mortgage application less appealing to a loan officer.
- Open new bank accounts: When you apply for a loan for Bloomington real estate you need to provide bank statements for several months. Although your money is still in your possession, moving it to new bank accounts generates a series of big withdrawals and deposits which gives an image of instability. If you have withdrawn large amounts of money and not redeposited it, that looks even worse. Even if you invested the money in something solid, you no longer have the cash and thus appear less solvent.
- Buy Big Ticket Items: The reason for this is simple. When reviewing a loan application for Bloomington real estate one of the biggest things a lender takes into consideration is your debt-to-income ratio. Purchasing expensive items on credit can negatively impact your debt-to-income ratio. Wait until after you’ve closed on your home to buy new furniture or appliances.
Thinking of Buying or Selling a Home? We can help you. Give us a call today at (909) 278-7008 or e-Mail us at Homes@CGTheGroup.com
• Bloomington MLS Listings | Bloomington Houses for Sale
• Bloomington Foreclosures and Foreclosed homes
• Bloomington Bank Owned Properties
• Bloomington Government Tax Foreclosure
• Bloomington Real Estate Owned Properties
• Bloomington Rentals
• Bloomington New Homes
• Bloomington Short-Sale Properties
• Just Listed Homes in Bloomington
Mainstreet Realtors® Corporate Office
8577 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: (888) 964-4070 | (909) 373-2200
Fax: (909) 586-3920